Netherland Inn Historic Site
Thank you for choosing Netherland Inn Historic Site for your event. Privately owned by the Netherland Inn/Exchange Place Association, the buildings and grounds are cared for by volunteers. Rental fees go toward maintenance and restoration. Please carefully review the following:
The following sites are available for rent. Hourly rates apply to total time of use including setup and cleanup.
Schoolhouse; (includes kitchen and restrooms)
$75 for up to 4 hours; additional time- $15 per hour
Pavilion: (includes restrooms)
$60 for up to 4 hours; additional time – $15 per hour
Combination Rental: (includes Pavilion, Schoolhouse, Kitchen and Gift Shop restrooms)
$125 for up to 6 hours; additional time – $20 per hour
Private Wedding inside the Inn: (maximum of 25) (includes the parlor, dining room, restored kitchen, and restroom)
Friday & Sunday: $750
Photo Sessions: Photography is permitted on the outside grounds only. All photography sessions are by appointment only and scheduling is subject to the availability of the facility. Photo sessions include are not to exceed 2 hours..
Netherland Inn Renters; No Charge
Non-Netherland Inn Renters: $20 per session
• Use of facilities will be only with permission or rental contract.
• A volunteer association member must be present throughout the event.
• Only the volunteer on duty shall operate the climate control.
• Renters will be responsible for all damages incurred by members of their event.
• Netherland Inn cannot be held liable for any accidents, damages, or loss of property occurred on the premises.
• NO SMOKING is allowed inside any of the buildings.
• NO rice, sparklers, candles, open flames, confetti, or glitter are allowed inside buildings.
• Renters are responsible for removing all trash, refuse, and decorations from the site to the cans or barrels provided.
• Tables or benches may not be removed unless authorized.
• All furnishings must be returned to the original setting.
• Nails or screws may not be placed into any wooden surface or post.
• Park only in designated areas.
• Turn off all electricity following an event.