Netherland Inn Historic Site Fees/Rental Agreement
Thank you for choosing Netherland Inn Historic Site for your event. Privately owned by the Netherland Inn/Exchange Place Association, the buildings and grounds are cared for by volunteers. Rental fees go toward maintenance and restoration. Please carefully review the following:
The following sites are available for rent. Hourly rates apply to total time of use including setup and cleanup.
Schoolhouse; (includes kitchen and restrooms)
Monday — Thursday: $85 up to 4 hours; additional time- $20 per hour
Friday — Sunday: $100 up to 4 hours; additional time – $20 per hour
Pavilion: (includes restrooms)
Monday — Thursday: $100 up to 4 hours; additional time – $20 per hour
Friday & Sunday: $200 up to 4 hours; additional time – $20 per hour
Saturday: $300 up to 4 hours; additional time – $20 per hour
Combination Rental: (includes Pavilion, Schoolhouse, Kitchen and Gift Shop restrooms)
Monday — Thursday: $200 up to 6 hours; additional time – $40 per hour
Friday & Sunday: $300 up to 6 hours; additional time – $40 per hour
Saturday: $500 up to 6 hours; additional time – $40 per hour
Private Wedding inside the Inn: (maximum of 25) (includes the parlor, dining room, restored kitchen, and restroom)
Friday & Sunday: $750
Photo Sessions: All photography sessions are by appointment only and scheduling is subject to the availability of the facility. Photo sessions include equipment setup, changing, and photography not to exceed 2 hours.
Netherland Inn Renters: No Charge
Non-Netherland Inn Renters: Monday — Friday & Sunday: $50 per session
Saturday – $75 per session
- Use of facilities will be only with permission or rental contract.
- A volunteer association member must be present throughout the event.
- Only the volunteer on duty shall operate the climate control.
- Renters will be responsible for all damages incurred by members of their event.
- Netherland Inn cannot be held liable for any accidents, damages, or loss of property occurred on the premises.
- NO SMOKING is allowed inside any of the buildings.
- NO LIT CANDLES are to be used in any of the buildings (battery-operated only).
- NO rice, sparklers, confetti, or glitter are allowed inside buildings..
- Renters are responsible for removing all trash, refuse, and decorations from the site to the cans or barrels provided.
- Tables or benches may not be removed unless authorized.
- All furnishings must be returned to the original setting.
- Nails or screws may not be placed into any wooden surface or post.
- Park only in designated areas.
- Turn off all electricity following an event.